"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12




Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday's chit-chat




 I will start off saying that i will have to go out and buy some more Halloween candy for the trick-or-treaters because by the time I am done writing this, ours will be all gone :)

Today is our first full day back since we came back from PA again. This is the real deal, because I don't have that thought of 'Oh I'll see everyone in two weeks when we come back to York' in the back of my head.
The kids have helped me cope today by being very well behaved. I even ventured out to walmart with all three of them! Of course I only managed to get half the things on my list but I truly felt as though I was on top of the world! We celebrated with popsicles once we got home :)

 It must be obvious that I am in a better mood and feel more in control because Claire came up to me and told me that I was being a such a sweet girl and so she will give me a hug. Nothing like a good pat on the back form your 4 year old!
 Also today I witnessed something jaw-dropping: Claire was holding her little star gem (she received from a fairy at the fairy festival months ago- a truly treasured item) and gave it to Emily and told her that she can hold it for a little while. Emily didn't even ask for it. I was very impressed. I think it's official that the "devil Child" title has gone from Claire.. and now I belive it is showing it's self to Emily..

Tonight I am going grocery shopping (on my own) I have yet to do a full grocery shopping trip. Our fridge and pantry is pretty bare, and it is needed. I am looking forward to it but not to hiking up the 3 flights of stairs with a family of 5's worth of groceries! Luckily I have a big, strong and helpful husband ! :)

This week I hope to..
-get things started some so Claire can get into preschool
-look for a pediatrician for the kids. Noah is soon due for a check up. 
-get South Carolina plates on our cars

Not a lot of things to do but it seems like a lot to me!

No comments: