"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12




Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hot Cocoa and Snow Days



It would be laughable to say today is a peaceful, calm day. It's a snow day, there is something in the the air on snow days. I believe hot chocolate and toast go hand in hand on snow days. They just arn't the same without it.  I poured the girls a half a mug of the stuff. Claire is only drinking it because she knows it's a special treat, but I can tell she doesn't really care for it.. (and chocolate often makes her feel sick.) but she can't deny something as fun as hot cocoa in a grown up mug! And then we have Emily asking for seconds.  This is much better, everyone is happy and it gives me a warm, happy, familiar feeling that I love and happily welcome. Cheers!


good til the last drop



A messy mug shows how much Emily enjoyed her drink


2 comments:

Matt's Dad said...

Sounds delicious! Wish I was there to share in the fun.

Sommer said...

lol what a cute post and yes I agree toast and hot cocoa totally go hand and hand =)