"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12




Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8 Fears

eight fears..

death- of me or someone I love

large things- I actually found out that it's a 'phobia'  Megalophobia- look it up! i freak out over expanses of earth, nuclear power plants, and quarries to name a few and want to either scream, cry, throw up, or all three. Go to google maps and chose satellite and and zoom out of a forest, river or ocean.. yeah that I can not handle.

bugs- yeah, I know, I'm such a girl. It's gotten wore with every year

blood/needles- tattoos and piercings don't really count, they are more of a thrill.. but bloodwork and shots- YIKES!!!

making phone calls. - I know, I know,. but I REALLY hate doing it, it freaks me out

meeting new people- I want to meet new people but it's scary to me

failing-  If I don't think it's something I can't do, then I just stop trying to do it. If I'm not perfect, then I don't even want to try it. I NEED to get over that!

ghosts or people breaking into my house-  mainly when Matt isn't here. I can't even take a shower or blow dry my hair with out freaking out that someone is in the same room

Honestly, this list could go on and on.. I am scared of EVERYTHING! I can't even watch a scary movie trailer- no lie, I really can't. and if I do, you better believe I am making Matt go in the bathroom with me when I have to pee. I just typed the first 8 things that came to my mind

1 comment:

Sommer said...

I HATE talking on the phone too, like my heart starts racing and I never answer the phone either. This was fun to read and learn more about you.