"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12




Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Car!

It's been pretty slow and boring around here. I don't have my car and I won't until next Thursday, so there is only so much the girls and I can do during the day.

Every day Claire says or does something to make me realize she is getting bigger! Just today I was looking through her basket of toys and she got upset that I was in there and she looks at me and says "go away mommy!" Not that I like hearing that, but it amazes me that she is talking so much now, and stringing 3 words together so well.

Emily is trying to roll over now. She only gets as far as her side but I'm sure it'll happen soon enough.

We are still waiting to get our birthday gift for Claire we are pretty sure it'll come in this week... we ordered a play kitchen and I think I am most excited for it out of everyone! I will definitely post pictures once we get it.

Here's a few pictures and a video:( if I can figure out how to post it)







No comments: