"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12




Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One Of Those Days

Yeah, It was a tough one today!
    The day started off with both girls going into time-out for fighting nonstop. and I mean FIGHTING. The day ended with Claire coming downstairs saying "mom, I put a hole in the wall" She was trying to throw a book at Emily and (thank God) missed- Emily was throwing things on the bed while Claire was trying to sleep (or so I was told) and Claire felt she had to put a stop to Emily's behavior

I am sitting here just about ready to pass out but I know I will be up tonight , desperate to get some 'me' time, no matter how tired I am.

Tomorrow I hope to make it a better day. Claire and I will go through her allowance money and she will give some of it to Matt to help pay to fix the hole in the wall. She's not too happy about. She told me that she hopes all her teeth fall out so the tooth fairy will give her more money. Maybe she's too young to really get it but I told her that when I break things then I have to pay to fix them; so when she breaks things, she will have to pay as well.  I never feel very sure about what I'm doing as far as discipline but I guess at least I am doing something, right?

I am feeling a bit worn out lately, I have so much looming over my head and yet can not seem to get motivated to do it all. Overwhelmed.  When I feel overwhelmed I pretty much shut down but shutting down is not ideal when you have 3 young kiddos.

I'm determined to give tomorrow a better start. I hope I can do it.

No comments: